The pressure is on now more than ever to make sure the right decisions are made where lending is concerned with a heightened emphasis on the possible risks and exposure. This course has been carefully researched and designed to ensure that delegates have a solid grounding in theory as well as a robust view of understanding corporate credit risk issues. The material is therefore both intellectually rigorous and practical. The training approach will be an interactive workshop style with use of exercises and case studies.
After this intensive two-day course you will be able to:
- Grasp the basic parameters of credit risk principles
- Develop a general framework for assessing business risks over a wide range of company types and business sectors
- Show an advanced understanding of historic cash flow analysis and forecast cash flows
- Realize the importance of financial risk evaluation
- Identify the possible warning signs of corporate distress and understand the possible solutions
- Understand the corporate objectives in terms of alternative financing structures, acquisition financing and appreciate the equity viewpoint when assessing credit risk
What will you learn:
A. QUALITATIVE RISK ANALYSIS
- Overview of the Credit Analysis Process
- Objective: To establish the basic parameters of the credit risk principles
- Current State of the Credit Market
- Analyzing Business Risks
- Objective: To develop a general framework for assessing business risks over a wide range of company types and business sectors
B. QUANTITATIVE RISK ANALYSIS
- Cash flow Risk Evaluation
- Objective: To ensure an advanced understanding of historic cashflow analysis, forecast cashflows and the importance in financial risk evaluation
- The Current Corporate Restructuring Climate
- Objective: To identify the possible warning signs of corporate distress and understand the possible solutions
- Corporate Capital Structure
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat di <Corporate Credit Risk Analysis>.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila membutuhkan pelatihan dalam bentuk inhouse training silahkan download IHT Request Form dan kirim via fax/email setelah diisi dengan hal-hal yang menjadi kebutuhan Anda.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung customer service kami melalui Tel: 021-5748889; Fax: 021-5748888; WA/SMS: 08815608163; Mobile:081282595355, 085779877879 atau Email: info<at>beproseminar.co / beproseminars<at>gmail.com